Why Choose Dr. Sean Behnam as your Los Angeles Hair Transplant Surgeon?
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Dr. Behnam’s goal is to make every patient satisfied. Thus, he puts all of his energy making sure each patient receives the best treatment. Dr. Sean creates a clear specific plan for each patient and will not perform any procedure unless he is sure the patient’s needs are met.
- No Swelling
Dr.Sean has developed methods that patients get very minimal to almost no swelling, even after mega sessions of 2,000+ grafts placed in a single day.
- No Bruising
Dr. Sean has fine tuned a method in which patients do not bruise.
- No Scabbing
Dr Sean has developed hair transplant methods that patients do not get scabbing of the hair follicles afterwards
- Minimal pain
Dr. Sean uses topical numbing cream and a vibrator to minimize pain and discomfort. He uses the smallest needles (Botox needles) for injecting the anesthetic. He administers all injections himself, making sure he takes his times and makes sure you have minimal pain. If you need more time to numb, he stops and give you as much time as you want. After all, he does only one case a day.
- Maximum Grafts
Dr. Sean tries to remove the maximum number of grafts per session without additional charge (this applies only to strip procedures). He requires each patient to perform laxity exercises for the scalp which can increase number of grafts that can be removed by up to 10%. Scalp laxity exercise applies to strip method only.
- Latest technology
Dr. Sean uses the most advanced tools for each procedure; The highest powered microscopes for harvesting grafts; Smallest custom made instruments for creating recipient sites. Also, Dr. Behnam is actively involved in researching new and better ways of hair transplantation. Over the past few years, he has developed ways to minimize swelling after hair transplants, minimize scabbing, minimize pain, and increase graft survival
- Minimal scarring
Dr. Seaqn uses the “Trichophytic Closure Method” which is a special way of closing scalp tissue which results in minimal scarring. He also uses double layer closure technique, with interior dissolvable sutures and outer staples. He also has every patient perform at least 2 weeks of scalp exercise, which increases scalp elasticity. All these combined reduce scarring significantly. 90 to 95% of Dr. Behnam’s patients have scars that are virtually undetectable.
- Natural results guaranteed
Dr. Sean artistically creates a hairline that frames the face and is undetectable. Nobody will notice you had a hair transplant done. It looks extremely natural.
- Patient education
We provide a significant degree of education during our consultations. Dr. Sean loves to teach. He will show your hair using a microscope and explain whether you are actively thinning. He will do a hair mapping, density calculation and more. All these are part of strategic planning to determine whether you are a good hair transplant candidate.
Dr. Sean does not do a procedure on a patient if he feels the patient will not have a great result. In the consultation he carefully examines each patient and explains if the patient is a good candidate. If so, he gives th patient a thorough explanation of what to expect. It is because of this reason that we get 70% of of our patients through word of mouth.
- Most comprehensive consultation
Dr. Sean conducts one of the most comprehensive hair transplantation consultations. There are 4 parts to the consultation.
- Hair Loss & Hair Transplant Education: Dr. Sean explains the causes of hair loss along with the medical and surgical options that are available.
- Microscopic Hair Analysis: Using a video microscope, Dr. Sean analyzes the thinning areas as well as the donor area. He will determine whether your donor hair are strong and whether you are a good hair transplant candidate.
- Hair Density Calculation: Dr. Sean calculates the density (number of grafts per centimeter) and determines how many grafts he can remove in one session (this applies to strip method only).
- Hair Mapping: Dr. Sean maps out how many centimeters of balding areas are needed to be covered on top of the scalp and the number of grafts that are needed. This along with total number of removable grafts from the donor area will determine how much of the balding areas can be covered in a single session.
Dr. Sean has mastered the F.U.E. procedure.
- No linear Incision
- No scalpel
- No staples
- No sutures
- Rapid recovery
- Minimal Downtime this technique is so unique that only a handful of hair transplant doctors perform it. Dr. Sean has been featured on ABC performing this procedure.