Neograft is a machine that automates the FUE hair transplant process.
1) NeoGraft automated process uses a motorized punch that gently rotates around each individual graft (slowly rotates approximately 2 times) in a perfectly cylindrical shapes.
2) Rotation of the punch can be precisely adjusted to accommodate for different skin types.
3) NeoGraft uses a pressured suction to slide out the follicles smoothly and uniformly after the punch. This suction removes the use of pulling and twisting which might put the follicle at risk for damage.
4) The strength of the suction can be adjusted to accommodate different skin types and the various sizes of punches.
5) Because of the way that the grafts are extracted from the donor area, each graft is uniform making the implantation of the graft precisely the same size and cylindrical shape of the recipient site.
6) The benefits of the automated FUE hair transplantation method to the patient are the same as manual FUE hair transplants; minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar, little to no risk of complications, quick recovery time, fewer activity limitations and a more natural looking result than traditional strip hair transplantation methods.
7) The benefits of the NeoGraft System are fast harvesting up to 400-600 grafts per hour with very consistent high quality grafts, and significantly improved reproducible outcomes.
During the FUE hair transplantation process, patients are comfortably listening to music or watching a movie. They are able to eat and drink, and use the restroom during the process.
A patient who had 1,100 grafts removed from the donor area. The picture to the right is six days after the hair transplant procedure. As shown, the scalp has healed very well.
General FUE Hair Transplant Advantages:
- Shorter healing and recovery time
- No scalpel, suture, or staples
- No linear scars
- Best for tight scalps
- Best when short hair style is desired
- Best procedure when donor site is limited for a single procedure