Hair Transplant Los Angeles
The art and science of hair transplant is complex and truly ingenious; it is more than just a medical procedure. Hair transplant is a combination of art and science. It involves certain experience and artistic skills to achieve a sense of hair symmetry, density, balance, proportion, shading, hair direction and preserving the natural hair growth. All of these must happen to create a natural looking result.
Dr. Sean Behnam has performed over 1,000 procedures and personally performs every procedure. He guarantees a permanent and natural look. You have nothing to worry about. You will be YOU again. You have our promise! Please see consultation page for hair mapping. Zero percent financing is also available
A hair transplant is simple procedure where your own hairs are taken from the back of the scalp and placed in areas of balding. The new transplanted hairs are permanent and do not thin out or fall out. They grow normally. After hair transplant you can style, wash, and cut your hair however you wish; the new transplanted hair is not affected any differently than other hairs on the scalp. Read more →
Absolutely! Hair transplant is a simple outpatient procedure. Dr. Behnam has performed over 1,000 procedures without any incident. Since this is your normal hair, you can do anything you like including heat and curlers. You can color it or multi-color it as you wish. It is your own hair! Come and visit us to learn more about safety and all aspects of hair transplant. Read more →
Why choose Dr. Behnam?
- Dr. Behnam does one of the most comprehensive hair transplant examinations to accurately calculate the number of hair grafts a patient needs (for accurate costing) and you will always meet with Dr. Behnam 1 on 1
- Experience: Dr. Behnam has performed over 1,000 hair transplant procedures
- You will not get an estimate for number of grafts; you will get an accurate number based on proven method for full density. Please see Consultation page.
- Honesty: Either you are a good candidate for hair transplant or not, you will hear his honest opinion; this all depends on the quality of hair on the back of scalp
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) can be used to transplant hairs from other areas such as chest, arms, or legs in case back of scalp is not a good candidate
- Dr. Behnam dedicates more than 8 hours to each procedure with the goal to provide you great surgical care.
- We take care of you before, during and after your procedure
- Dr. Behnam has been named the top 10 doctors by Newsweek magazine and awarded the Compassionate Doctor’s Award and Patient’s Choice Award
- We stand behind our work and we guarantee that the hair transplant looks natural
- All of Dr. Behnam’s follow up visits are complimentary
- No hidden fees. We present you with all the cost at the consultation. We do not overcharge or have any surprise charges on the day of the procedure
Performing hair transplant is a combination of art, aesthetics, and science. Dr. Behnam has perfected the art of creating and designing the a natural hairline. He guarantees natural hair transplant results. You just notice more hair. People from all over the world consult with Dr. Behnam. Read more →